[Bf-committers] "Nodifying" the logic editor for GSoC

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Wed Apr 4 06:46:06 CEST 2012

Hi Spencer,
     I was the student who tried to do this last year, we failed last
year, but I will be working in my thesis related to this.

There's no real functional code for this project to work on, although
there are some designs and some coding from Benoit.

I'd recommend that in case you want to work in a project related to the
node engine, to find a specific improvement to the current game engine
that would allow to have a node engine in the future.

Just in case, if you' work on this, hopefully I can give you a hand and
we can help each other.

Regards

--
Sven