[Bf-committers] VSE py-api

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Tue Apr 3 00:03:28 CEST 2012

I've been working on adding scene.sequence_editor.sequences.new() and
was wondering if it'd be preferable to have just one new() function or
multiple for movie_new, image_new, &etc...

One new function is quite doable with multiple optional parameters but
figured I'd ask before programming a switch statement and then having
to throw all that code away.

Also, noticed that the clips that get loaded by the sequencer operator
don't get put into bpy.data.movieclips, if this is a bug I can look
into it since at least the sounds get put into bpy.data.sounds so I'm
guessing movies should too.

Dan