[Bf-committers] User Interface Tasklist Proposal

Jorge Rodriguez jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Mon Apr 2 19:36:17 CEST 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Even if you dont have big-ticket tasks, would like to see clear
> direction - "Improve usability" - is fine but give ~3-6 key areas you
> will work on to do so.

So the takeaway here for me is to find a few specific areas of Blender such
as "Increased configuration" and "Efficient use of whitespace" and so on,
and try to categorize my tasks in those areas.

I'm busy today but I'll revise it tonight.

Though its a real shame to have someone motivated to work on our UI
> but unable to because we cant get our act together and appoint a UI
> team.

Haha yes I am crying on the inside.

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez