[Bf-committers] Blender FX Proposal

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:03:21 CEST 2012

Hi Jason,

When it comes to performance the BGE rendering system is so different and
has such a different goal than the "Blender" one that it doesn't make any
sense in unify them in my opinion.

Now if you are concerned about features (some screen shaders that could
benefit both BGE and Blender) I wouldn't mind seeing a preview of custom
(and/or premade) BGE 2dfilters in the viewport. That could benefit both BGE
and the rest of Blender users.

It's not clear to me what you want to touch actually.

--
Dalai