[Bf-committers] User Interface Tasklist Proposal

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Sun Apr 1 11:53:46 CEST 2012

I like a lot of this stuff (especially the manipulators work). You'll
probably have to re-discuss some of your points (context sensitive menu
bound to rmb...mmm...doubt they're going to let go the cursor) but overall
is a great improvement.

If I may suggest something, why don't you expand your work on the toolbar a
little more and add the possibility to create user defined toolbar that can
be linked to an hotkey?

Also your transparent, non intrusive toolbar could be an option so that
users can decide how they want them ;)

Good luck!

Gian