[Bf-committers] User Preferences Option for Multitouch Gestures

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 00:51:31 CEST 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM, patrick boelens <p_boelens at msn.com> wrote:
> Sounds good to me! On the other hand it also does feel like a bit of code duplication.
> Should the behaviour for a GHOST_kEventTrackpad ever change, the GHOST_kEventTrackpad must also be modified.

Eh, we usually have bigger things to worry about. Like whether or not
wm_event_add belongs in there. I noticed that the other cases don't
call this, which suggests that wm_event_add is called once at the end
for all cases. Don't have the code handy on this machine, so can't
verify.

> ... personally I'd use a ternary operator here. Are there any guidelines on whether or not, or when to use these?
> I couldn't find anything on this in the CodeStyle doc.

Thanks for reading that! I usually just submit what I think looks good
and wait for someone to yell at me. For something simple like this,
use whatever is ? more : clear.

Mike Erwin