[Bf-committers] User Preferences Option for Multitouch Gestures

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Sun Apr 1 00:16:13 CEST 2012

Sounds good to me! On the other hand it also does feel like a bit of code duplication.
Should the behaviour for a GHOST_kEventTrackpad ever change, the GHOST_kEventTrackpad must also be modified.
Updated the tracker though, as I definitely see where you're coming from as well. =)
Also, I just copied the if-else structure from the GHOST_kEventTrackpad bit of the function, though personally I'd use a ternary operator here. Are there any guidelines on whether or not, or when to use these?
I couldn't find anything on this in the CodeStyle doc.

-Patrick