[Bf-committers] redo operator with last used settings (patch)

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 22:02:58 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Martin Poirier <theeth at yahoo.com> wrote:
> When you switched to edit mode, the add grid operator is no longer the last one on the stack and can no longer be tweaked.
>
> Don't enter edit mode before tweaking the properties.
>
> Martin

Problem is that if you press num 7 top view and add a grid you can't
see what is there until you go into edit mode and at that point you
can't change it. I know that in a perfect calculated world you would
just figure out what you need beforehand but it often does not work
out that way. After all we are artists and not math students. :-) You
get that same problem with a smooth sphere sometimes to, I want to SEE
the verts and lines as I adjust it.

I like the sounds of Jonathan's idea. Is it doable?

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: