[Bf-committers] redo operator with last used settings (patch)

Jonathan Smith j.jaydez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:41:43 CEST 2011

I wonder if there would be a way to detect whether or not you actually made
any edits in edit-mode, and save the previous operator a little bit longer
until you do. That way if you enter edit-mode on accident, or realize that
you wanted one more column in that grid, you could go back without making
any changes and fix it.

Jonathan