[Bf-committers] changes in translation (no more .pot in trunk) was: hi all

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Fri Sep 30 05:37:29 CEST 2011

> By the way, the current .mo file of trunk is using the flipped arabic .po
> you created. It's based on trunk's po though,

yes i noticed the comits today, thanks for updating the font and processing the text
i compiled blender and tested the Arabic language and it is working as expected

> since we still need to collect
> all the .pos from the branches to commit to trunk (Cong Cong was going to do
> that, otherwise I can do).

when i finish the 1st part of translation (if Allah wishes) i will send you or if you prefer [congcong]

the ar.po file to merge

> It's important to keep the .po "unflipped"
> though, otherwise merging will be hell.

yes i agree, by keeping the .po unflipped it will be possible for future edits

>I still would like to have a 100%
> python solution for this (may I can help with that?). So it can be part of
> our language building tools.

i will (if Allah wishes) try to finish the python, i think i have an idea to get it to work
if i need more help i will be asking you, thanks