[Bf-committers] redo operator with last used settings (patch)

"Martin Bürbaum" martin.buerbaum at gmx.at
Thu Sep 29 09:09:03 CEST 2011

> A few times this has been requested on IRC so I decided to look into it.
> This is so if you add a cylinder for with 3 sides, the next time you
> add it will use 3 sides again.

Can't say much about the code, but from a user perspective a small button to "Reset to default values" might be a good idea. If this is supposed to be the default behaviour that is.

Otherwise the change sounds pretty useful - especially for repeated use of more complex operators/parameters.

Cheers,
Martin