[Bf-committers] Arabic language support in the UI

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Wed Sep 28 15:50:54 CEST 2011

> Looks like you've got a bit more full translation file which isn't in
> our repo. Can you share updated ar.po file so we can easily test fonts

i will (if Allah wishes) send you the file when we complete reviewing
the 1st 1000 sentence in ar.po by the end of the week

> (or tell how to produce such file from your repo)?

the process is simple download the .net app i made and drop over the ar.po
it will generate ar_done.po file with the processed Arabic chars
then you can genrate the .mo by opening it in poedit and saving.