[Bf-committers] Arabic language support in the UI

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:39:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yousef Hurfoush wrote:
> another issue is the current Droid font which lacks some Arabic characters, here is an UPDATED one i tested and it's OK
> https://sourceforge.net/p/batp/code/24/tree/tools/DroidSansArabic.zip
DroidSansArabic was merged into current font used for international
interface. Probably you're using a bit more recent version, but i need
re-doable example of onterface for tests.
> here is a test picture of the current and the new fonts
> http://www.pasteall.org/pic/18492
Looks like you've got a bit more full translation file which isn't in
our repo. Can you share updated ar.po file so we can easily test fonts
(or tell how to produce such file from your repo)?

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin