[Bf-committers] inconsistencies in the blender GUI (tooltips) ?

rafa rsaavedra at ono.com
Tue Sep 27 13:08:51 CEST 2011

Hi,
   I am also involved in the translation, to es_ES in my case. I have
also detected other kind of inconsistencies.
   I have noticed that buttons, menus, etc all have the first letter of
each word in capital, but on tooltips only the first word are in
capital, but this is no alway in this way.
   IMHO, this should be homogenized, this would really help the
translation because the word used for tense of the verbs is diferent in
es_ES, and would make the UI more homogenic.
   We have to check in the code where the text apears (button /
tooltip), and this slow down our work.