[Bf-committers] inconsistencies in the blender GUI (tooltips) ?

Jass gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Tue Sep 27 12:19:37 CEST 2011

Am 27.09.2011 12:03, schrieb Knapp:
> +1 but for 5. I like show/hide but the rest of it is good.
But it does not hide the panel when i click on the menu entry a secnd
time ...
So what gets hidden ? i can not make sense of it. Maybe i just overlook
something obvious again ;-) ?
> Also I would love to see every menu item that has a hot key to show
> what it is on the hover or function info. There are a few that have it
> but most do not. It would make learning much faster for newbies and
> for those of us still hunting for the BB button. :-)

+1 to display shortcodes for the entries in the popup menus which appear
for example after CTRL+e and w in the 3D editor.

-gaia-