[Bf-committers] Wiki upgrade 2011

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:12:48 CEST 2011

Hello everyone!
Thanks for your replies and feedback. Before starting to take care of the
bug tracker, I'd like to post a couple of replies.

@Matt Ebb
Thank you! I see your point, but when discussing the redesign I was given
-almost- complete freedom, so I decided to move towards a much lighter color
scheme and layout (requested by almost everyone). Before implementing any
changes I'd like to let some time pass, in order to collect more user
feedback.

@Nayaran
Thank you for posting the issues in the bug tracker, I'll reply there. The
folding sidebar is a feature that has been taken into consideration, but
will require some time to be eventually implemented.

@Brecht
I'm glad you appreciate our work! As I wrote before, I'd like to wait a bit
for possible layout changes. Every item has been placed very carefully after
hours of testing, and I don't want to bore everyone with this, but some wiki
docs will be available about this soon.

@Peter
Thank you, make sure to report this issue in the bug tracker.

Thanks again to everybody for the warm welcome!

Francesco