[Bf-committers] Wiki upgrade 2011

Gustav Göransson gustav.goransson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:07:06 CEST 2011

Great job!

Regarding the new search functionality. I doesn't seems it work very good
atm.

Say for example that I need information about how the extrude tool works in
2.5. If I search for "extrude" in the wiki I get the gingerbread
tutorial, masonry
extension, dev todos as the top results. But the page with the information
about the extrude tool (
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.5/Manual/Modeling/Meshes/Tools/Add_Divide#Extrude)
is not even in the search results at all...

Also might not be a good idea to mix the manual with dev documentation by
default in the search results...

Cheers
gustav