[Bf-committers] i18 project pre-merge review

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:26:41 CEST 2011

Hi Xiao,

The only difference with my old win32 and now is that I'm now building with
Collada.
In fact to build Blender32 with Collada I had to install:
- "msvc9 feature pack 1 vs 2008" (my computer didn't have TR1 Support.

Nathan Letwory would know better (he is the one who suggested me to install
this pack). But I suspect this is the problem.

I was going to build a win32 garlic with no collada, but it seems that the
Chinese .mo was updated from an outdated .po or so:
http://pasteall.org/25011

Another option is to delete your startup.blend file. Sometimes the problem
is there. Is the 64build working for you? Here both work.
--
Dalai