[Bf-committers] Wiki upgrade 2011

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Sep 20 02:56:03 CEST 2011

Seems like a good improvement! It would be nice though if the colour
scheme/design were more consistent with the rest of the Blender website
though - right now it seems like a completely separate site, when it should
feel more like it belongs to the rest of Blender and is part of the official
website.

cheers

Matt