[Bf-committers] Fully qualified names for channels in actions?

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:37:23 CEST 2011

Thats not what i meant. I try to imagine a simple solution to animate
multiple objects independently, while the location for each object will
be stored inside the same action. This could be much easier as to parent
the objects to the bones of an armature or to use the NLA with one
action per object layered on top of each other.

Bones have their own names and own channels inside an action. Real
objects do only share the same channel, which does not allow for
multiple objects inside one action.