[Bf-committers] i18 project pre-merge review

xiangquan xiao xiaoxiangquan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:48:32 CEST 2011

I'll CC this to blender-translation list.

We have translation branches at
http://code.google.com/p/blender-translation/

I think we can set a limitation, e.g, one branch can be merged only if it
has completed at least 80% translations.

And the not-ready branches will not be a candidate in the release.