[Bf-committers] i18 project pre-merge review

Davis Sorenson davis.sorenson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:12:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

As a translator for sv_SE (Swedish as spoken in Sweden), I would just like
to confirm that my understanding of the effects of the merge are correct:
Only the translations that are declared by the translators to be finished
will be included in the merge to trunk, and the translators will have to
request that their translation be included in trunk later.

Is this correct?

Additionally, once the translations are finished for whichever release and
in trunk, will there be some way for the translators to commit updates to
the translation in trunk? Is there any plan for how this will be managed?

Regards, Davis