[Bf-committers] i18 project pre-merge review

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:53:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

Looks like all issues Dalai and Thomas pointer recently are solved.
There are some things i want to happen before merge:

- New font have to be confirmed as not worse in charsets coverage. I
need native speakers to check because i can't actually say if all chars
are fine now (especially in chinese language). Xiao, can you help with this?
- I want Campbelland/or Brecht review garlic branch before merge. I hope
there's no issues but extra review wouldn't hurt.

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin