[Bf-committers] Issues with Garlic Branch

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Sep 18 10:04:38 CEST 2011

Hey,
I tested a bit, some things I noticed:

-Enable International Fonts in the User Preferences

1) Although Interface and Tooltips is disabled, some enums already
translated, for example the 3D View mode menu.
I guess this is because those buttons are not using the Layout Engine/ RNA.

2) Same as above (Interface and Tooltips off)
The Panel Names look odd, like " i  e sio s" instead of "Dimensions"
(Render Buttons)

3) There are some square symbols in the language menu (French
(Fran*sqare*aise))

I used the latest x64 win build from Dalai. 40311

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges