[Bf-committers] How & When could we support right-to-left languages?

xiangquan xiao xiaoxiangquan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:33:40 CEST 2011

After congcong made an advertisement about garlic in the blender-nations,
more and more volunteers come to contribute to the translation program.
However, Hebrew and Persian(Farsi) as well as Arabic are written from right
to left. We have disscussed this issue not long ago, but it seems a little more
urgent than I ever thought.

Is there somebody working for this? Or at least any plan?
I'd like to help on this, but I'm totally unfamiliar with these languages,
as well as the text rendering process :(

Regards!