[Bf-committers] FFmpeg update instructions

Αντώνης Ρυακιωτάκης kalast at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:37:51 CEST 2011

Hi Sergey, it was my own turn to try out your guide. I downloaded your
compiled libs but theoraenc and theoradec are missing, producing link
errors if you use the suggested line in your guide:

FFMPEG_LIBRARIES:STRING="avformat;avcodec;avutil;avdevice;swscale;dirac_encoder;mp3lame;ogg;orc-0.4;schroedinger-1.0;theora;theoraenc;theoradec;vorbis;vorbisenc;vpx;x264;xvidcore;faad;asound;jack"

Removing them did the trick.
If you do change anything, please notify so we can svn up and update.

Also updated the main compiling troubleshooting guide
(http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/Building_Blender/Linux/Troubleshooting)
to redirect to your page.