[Bf-committers] Blender developers IRC meeting notes, 11 september 2011

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:29:38 CEST 2011

"re: texface"
I read the complete log (thanks Nathan L.) and got a better feeling of how
this was brought up in the meeting.
Ton mentions Sep.22. Is this for final merges or for final fixes after
merges?

Anyhoo I started a final round of tests and updated the patch. Sintel files
work fine (no popups = good) so it will likely not annoy non-bge users. And
I'm finishing getting YF to test.
There is one (last) bug left though, for which I could use some help.

When the object has no material is not rendering the alpha. I guess I need
to fiddle further with drawobject.c
sample: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3292898/texface/bugs/alpha1_3dview.blend

--
Dalai