[Bf-committers] Branch merging and buildbot - propose to change build cycle

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:27:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

Not sure having this behavior always is nice. It's not really needed
when you aren't merging and when you're doing merge, you can trigger
re-build easily. And there's no need to rebuild Windows build when
you're solving issues with Linux platform.

About linux slaves.. Looks like there's no version of qsort with one
additional argument to callback (like qsort_r and qsort_r) in older
versions of libc. We've got two occurrences of this call - one in our
navmesh_conversion.cpp and another in recast library.  This function
isn't used in current raycast svn and i think it can be easily replaced
with own implementation of qsort for navmesh_conversion.cpp.

Btw, why we've got C++ source in blenkernel? I heard it's because of
recats is writtein in C++. But in this case we're writting C-API and
storing it in extern/<library>/<library>_C-API.c.

Nathan Letwory wrote:

With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin