[Bf-committers] Blender developers IRC meeting notes, 11 september 2011

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:42:09 CEST 2011

>- What's status of TexFace properties migration? Dalai Felinto knows!
I was waiting for the dust to settle on decast/retour :) Originally I was
even waiting for after cucumber. But Daniel said they are still small bugs
with lighting there and I still want to other code maintainers to help
reviewing some parts of it.

That said, I'm doing a re-sync with trunk here, will do a last round of
tests and commit.
This will include subversion bumping (from 2 to 3), change in the
preview.blend and a popup when converting of materials fail (not a big deal,
but it will alert of of that for every file you have before you save them
with 2.59.3).

I'm hoping go smooth. After committing I will prepare a
code.blender.orgpost to orient artists.

Cheers,
Dalai