[Bf-committers] Can't compile with Blenderplayer after recast&detour merge (Windows x64, MSVC 2008, CMake)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 10:42:54 CEST 2011

I just committed a fix for part of the problem (the lack of linking of
recast/detour lib for blenderplayer in CMake).
The remaining linking issues are thanks to bad level call (i.e. modifier
functions being called from inside a KX_ class).

Benoit and Campbell said this will be addressed eventually. For those
willing to build blenderplayer in the mean time you can use this patch:
(tested on cmake+osx+gcc):
http://www.pasteall.org/24798/diff

--
Dalai