[Bf-committers] Recast & Detour

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Sep 10 09:33:42 CEST 2011

Hi,
after last nights Recast & Detour Merge, some notes:

I would appreciate it if people could stay in IRC for at least 1-2 hours
after the merge to be available for fixing errors. Especially compile
errors.
If you can't, don't merge!

I will raise this topic tomorrow at the meeting too, this is totally
unacceptable, especially considering that Campbell and I had to do some
commits after it to get it even to "work" (Not working with gcc, UI not
showing due to errors...).

I appreciate your work Ben and Nick, but with committing there comes a
certain responsibility. ;-)

Kudos to the Pepper Branch Merge and particles2010, they did it right!

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges