[Bf-committers] More branches ready for review!

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Fri Sep 9 23:23:47 CEST 2011

Hi guys,
Just want to put in a plug for the radish branch (weight painting
tools).  I did testing during part of it's development as I was
available, and even though it is seemingly only a few simple tools, in
fact it makes weight painting in Blender a _great deal_ more
tractable.  Particularly the lock-vertex-group feature is absolutely
invaluable.

I can't speak to it from a code quality standpoint, but from a
user/features standpoint I 100% get behind it.  I wish I had these
features during Sintel--it would have prevented a lot of hair loss.
;-)

--Nathan