[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [39991] trunk/blender: Merging r39693 through r39989 from vgroup_modifiers branch into trunk.

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Thu Sep 8 08:24:53 CEST 2011

Hi,
ideasman42 at gmail.com (2011-09-08 at 1452.55 +1000):
> Thanks for this but I'm still in the dark as to how to correct the problem.

Not a "problem" as the thread says, consolidation of mergeinfo is
normal, and removes props from subpaths.

> This will be a problem for everyone trying to merge from trunk into
> their own branch (unless theres same way to ignore this conflict I
> don't know about).

For now, ignore it, manual editing of that prop is not recommended. In
case something bad happens, probably the culprit is something else,
like forgetting to svn update before trying to do something (merges,
commits, etc). Operating as much as possible from the root of the
branch is also a good way to avoid problems.

GSR