[Bf-committers] Fedora openCOLLADA cmake fix

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 20:11:01 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> @Richard
> Just committed and an update to CMake / Collada so collada can be
> found on ubuntu which uses paths, interested to know if this works now
> on fedora.

I've got it building fine. The only thing I had to do was to patch
FindOpenCOLLADA.cmake to not look for the UTF, ftoa, and buffer
libraries since we're statically building those into their parent. The
main reason for that is because we're actually putting the main collda
libraries as shared libraries in /usr/lib and those names are fairly
generic.

Thanks,
Richard