[Bf-committers] getting events during interactive functions in 3D view ?

Jass gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Wed Sep 7 17:18:26 CEST 2011

hi.
I am working on the screencast keys addOn module.
I think that with the most recent checkin now the addon
displays all received events correctly,  but there is still one big issue:

When i go to edit mode, then for example press the "g" key,
then i will no longer receive any keyboard event until i leave the
interactive mode again (using esc or leftmouse for example)

This means that for example SHIFT- xyz for axis constraints will not
be seen in the script and thus can not be reported as pressed keys.

Maybe there is a method how i could register to these events
during an interactive function ? That would be very helpfull to
make the screencast keys addOn realy well working...

Is there any chance to get there ?
-gaia-