[Bf-committers] improved "Screencast keys" addon module

Jass gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Wed Sep 7 01:57:42 CEST 2011

I have now cleaned up the "Screencast Keys" add On a bit more
and rearranged my changes so that they become more
readable (i hope).

And now i also have a "sticky mode" where the mouse and the
keyboard key presses can be moved together instead of to the
opposite sides. In that mode i also added a "bounding box" which
makes it a little bit more readable (in my opinion)

Sticky mode can be enabled by a checkmark.
There is still room for improvement, but i think
i can use it now for my tutorials ;-)

Here is the script: http://www.pasteall.org/24659
<http://www.pasteall.org/24659>

To Crouch and meta-ancrocto: I hope this is
usable and i'd appreciate if you decided to
add the changes to the official distribution.

thanks again for all support while modifying the script.
I learned a lot about open GL, which i never thought
i ever will need ;-)

have fun,
Gaia