[Bf-committers] Blender now requires boost 1.47?

Jeff Doyle shelleydoyle at eastlink.ca
Tue Sep 6 17:17:15 CEST 2011

Hi Richard,

> Are you currently using scons for building?

I normally use code::blocks for building Blender but once in a while I
use cmake to build and as a reference to update the code::blocks project
files when new files/build options get added or deleted.

The reason I didn't see the problem with building Cycles with cmake
initially was because cmake Boost flags were already configured from
older cmake runs.  Running cmake in a new build directory forced cmake
to look for Boost 1.47.

Jeff Doyle (nfz).