[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting notes, September 4, 2011

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:11:20 CEST 2011

Reviewed the VGroup-Modifier branch today and fixed some errors as
well as more superficial UI changes.

There are some issues I noticed but don't think there showstoppers

- Users will want to see the results of the modifiers in weight-paint
mode, currently they can't - more an issue with the modifier stack
though.

- VGroup Proximity modifier uses linear falloff which gives a sharp
cutoff, would be nice to have falloff options matching the Warp
modifier.

Other then these comments think the branch is OK to merge into trunk.

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Matt Ebb <matt at mke3.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 2:14 AM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
>

>> - Ocean sim branch: Matt Ebb noticed pending todos here, he advised to
>> wait with it.
>>

> Hi, I've fixed those in the latest patch I sent to Todd - if he can upload
> that, it should be good to be reviewed now I think.
>
> cheers,
>
> Matt

- Campbell