[Bf-committers] Node editor, collapse/expand triangle, mouse in triangle, but get a connection line

Thomas Meyer public at meyer-thomas.com
Sun Sep 4 21:16:17 CEST 2011

Hi,
I hope this is the right mailing list. The following is not a bug, I
think, but it is 'not nice'.
When I start Blender (for example 2.59.1 r39910) with
the default scene (a cube), go to 'Node Editor',
select 'Use Nodes', collapse the material 'box' and want
to expand:
The mouse is over the triangle (until the center), but I get a
connection line.
You can zoom in (+ numpad) to see it clearly.
I think, only the colored circles are relevant for connection lines.

Kind regards,
     Thomas M.