[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting notes, September 4, 2011

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 20:55:37 CEST 2011

What about the cucumber branch? It gets brought up every time someone
lists branches/projects for 2.60, but seems to get ignored every time.
It is ready for trunk pending a review, which has been started. It
fixes at least 10 bug reports in the BGE tracker and provides some
sorely needed features (DXT compression support and lib loading lights
in GLSL mode to name a couple). Is there a particular reason why it
cannot be a 2.60 target?

Cheers,
Mitchell