[Bf-committers] No Game Export?

Thomas Meyer public at meyer-thomas.com
Sun Sep 4 20:52:07 CEST 2011

Hi,
sorry, I'm new here. Blender is so big and there are so many tutorials,
videos and
hints for so many versions, that there is a need for a guide. ;-)

But to make your e-mail complete (googled again about 30 min.):
A)
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts/Game_Engine/Save_As_Runtime
B) It is in the ...blender-2.59-windows32\2.59\scripts\addons folder
C) Nice quick tutorial to ACTIVATE the addon:
Blender 2.59 - Guardar Executável do Jogo [Save Game Engine Runtime] -
YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSTANziD-P8

I have tried it, get the exe and all files (I hope) but when I start, I get
a black window. The game is only a small test: 1 plane, 1 cube,
movements with
keyboard (wasd), works in Blender 2.59 (and the today version 2.59.1
r39910).
So, where can I ask for this?
Is there another mailing list?

If I had got all these information from you, I would think, I'm wellcome
by Blender as user or developer.

Thank you very much,
     Thomas