[Bf-committers] FFmpeg update instructions

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 3 12:40:48 CEST 2011

Hi Serguey,

I added (the start of) a section about repositories featuring ffmpeg
packages of the right version. For now, there’s just
debian-multimedia.org, which has 0.8.2 for oldstable, stable, testing
and unstable! But I’m sure there are other repos for other distros as
well ;)

Hope it’s OK with you…

Cheers,
Bastien.