[Bf-committers] Visibility of attribution

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:29:20 CEST 2011

Missed some points last mail.

* Currently names are sorted alphabetically to avoid this becoming
some kind of ranking.

* Having 1 liner credits for each developer could be nice too but with
255 devs in the list, writing all this text is a big task, at least
having a blank field and allowing others to fill in could work, if
someone wants to help out writing this info I dont mind adding the
field.

* There seems to be some unicode problems with some names, have to
look into this.

--
- Campbell