[Bf-committers] Guidelines for developer logs, docs & blogs

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Sep 1 11:10:54 CEST 2011

Hi Douglas,

Crediting software you used for creating graphics or animations is all
OK.

My message was for developers, to avoid mentioning in their
documentation or logs other (non free) 3D tools as reference, as
inspiration or as being reviewed. Don't forget that Autodesk's end-
user agreement strictly forbids this even. I'm sure the copyright and
license for their documentation and websites has similar statements.

-Ton-