[Bf-committers] [Soc-2011-dev] Final Report - Garlic Branch

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:17:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

Blender32 is working "fine", but Blender64 (scons at least) is not working
at all (it even crashes the system in some cases).
By fine I mean, you need to set LANG before running Blender and that's it.
The option in the User Preferences panel is always ignored.

The console from a Korean system:
1) Without .bat:
:>blender.exe
: ndof: dead zone ...
: set LANG=ko_KR
: Change locale to Korean_Korea.949
: found bundled python: ...
UI IN ENGLISH

2) With .bat:
:>set LANG=ko_KR
:>blender.exe
: ndof: dead zone (...)
: set LANG=ko_KR
: Change locale to Korean_Korea.949
: found bundled python: (...)
UI IN KOREAN

*) note, if the Blender path has any Asian character it crashes Blender (but
this is a known bug afaik)
Tested/confirmed in my system+builds and in Nathan L.

--
Dalai