[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [41309] trunk/blender: tweak remove_strict_flags so it can be used with gcc's -Wall

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:33:43 CET 2011

Hi Campbell,

Now I get this "warning" in the begin of building:
-- Unsupported CFLAG: -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable

And this while building makerna:
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-unused-but-set-variable"

Again, getting rid of the line on macros.cmake solve the problem here.

Cheers,
Dalai