[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [41309] trunk/blender: tweak remove_strict_flags so it can be used with gcc's -Wall

Luke Swanson lswan58 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 13:21:53 CET 2011

Yeah, I just updated to current trunk again and it still fails to build, gives the same error.

The error happens when trying to build this file: source/blender/makesrna/intern/CMakeFiles/makesrna.dir/makesrna.c.o, if that helps narrow it down any. (My coding knowledge is one baby-step past hello world, so I wouldn't really know)