[Bf-committers] Proposal: Rename "blenderbuttons"

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 03:38:17 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm planning on renaming the "blenderbuttons" datafile to
"blenderbuttons.png" (i.e. giving it a proper extension). This should
make it easier to edit and/or view this file using standard image
editing tools without having to save off a copy first.

Are there any projects pending merges this cycle with heavy changes to
this file which may benefit from being merged first? Otherwise, I'll
be looking at doing this change tomorrow afternoon (Friday 28th, local
time).

Cheers,
Aligorith