[Bf-committers] Arabic support in text editing

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Wed Oct 26 16:37:49 CEST 2011

hi

@dalai:

> * Note 2: a python addon exclusively for the text3d could work for you as
> well. Have you considered it?

yes i do, and i'm trying to build one.

> Let me know what you think. If someone is interested on tackling that we can
> put branch up and running.

i'm happey to help with that, but currently i'm totally occupied with my work, and
i'm a .NET dev. i know basic c & c++ maybe more, but it's somewhat hard to do the
implementation for know, i'll try to dig in if i had more time (if Allah wishes).

@Majid AL-Dharrab:
thanks for the info.

why implement functions from different libs, i think there are other libs that could do it all
i'm still searching for a better text stack libs.

i'll report as i'm progressing.

Yousef Harfoush