[Bf-committers] Arabic support in text editing

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:57:13 CEST 2011

Thanks for the link.

I looked at fribidi and found it interesting. Their standalone is
doing the same as we are with the python scripts (they call it log2vis
- to convert from logic to visual strings).

Now, if we use this lib, do we still need harfbuzz? It seemed to me
that truetype2 can handle most of the layout, no?

--
Dalai